By accessing the website at http://www.jcbtrading.online, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. In addition, by accessing and using the site and its content, you indicate your agreement to, and with, the terms of this notice. You also agree that decisions made on your behalf are yours, and yours alone, and will in no way hold JCB Trading liable or accountable for any events that may occur as a result of those decisions.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on JCB Trading’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JCB Trading’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JCB Trading at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on JCB Trading’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. JCB Trading makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, JCB Trading does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- We are not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment advisor either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. Any reference to “JCB Trading”, “we”, “us”, or “our” below shall be construed to mean JCB Trading.
- All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only, and shall not be relied upon as personal financial advice. Any reference to a specific trading strategy is only to assist in learning, and shall never be relied upon when making future investment decisions. All investors must evaluate the investments they are interested in, and shall not rely upon the opinion of JCB Trading, any of its employees, or any of its affiliates. Any references to a specific company or trading strategy must be assessed by the potential investor. Therefore, there is no liability incurred by JCB Trading, or any of its affiliates, for any event occurring as a result of these opinions or references.
- Stock and options trading carries a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your investment. As such, trading may not be suitable for all investors.
- You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to trade, you should become aware of all the risks associated with trading and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor.
- Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to any person or entity for the following:
(a) any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to trading, or (b) any direct, indirect, special consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
- Trading by following, copying, or replicating the trades of other traders involves a high level of risk, even when following or copying the trading of top performing traders. Such risks include that you may be following or copying the trading decisions of possibly inexperienced/unprofessional traders, or traders whose ultimate purpose or intention or financial status may differ from yours.
- Past performance of a JCB Trading community member is not a reliable indicator of his or her future performance. Content on the site produced by JCB Trading or its members does not contain advice or recommendations by or on behalf of registered investment advisors.
In no event shall JCB Trading or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JCB Trading’s website, even if JCB Trading or a JCB Trading authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on JCB Trading’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JCB Trading does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. JCB Trading may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However JCB Trading does not make any commitment to update the materials.
JCB Trading has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JCB Trading of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
JCB Trading may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.